Saturday, May 7, 2011

coffee and more coffee for a while





I expect it will be a while before I get back to posting regularly.  Our son Phineas came along April 29th, about a month early, and my wife and I finally got home from the hospital today.

It turns out that newborn children are actually part of a government experiment in sleep deprivation, so I imagine I'll be living on loads of coffee, without much time for tea drinking or writing, but I'll be back to posting regularly in a few months.

In the meantime, catch up on Scotch and beer.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I trust all is well with the little guy, despite his early entrance? Good luck and here's to hoping you actually do get some sleep at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He is doing quite well...he has some minor catching up to do, but he cries, eats, sleeps, and poops with the best of them...covers all the usual baby tasks quite well =)

    Sleep...well, others assure me sleep will come again at some point. I look forward to it...

    ReplyDelete